Welcome to the Career Center for Medical Device, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Sales Representatives
If you are interested in starting a career or moving your career forward in medical or pharmaceutical sales, this is a great place to start.
Thank you for visiting the Career Center. The Career Center is filled with valuable information to help you achieve your career goals and get the job of your dreams.
As you know, searching for job, networking, preparing your resume and interviewing are all important moves that require strategy and planning. The Career Center will help guide you in these areas. By preparing yourself, planning your career and determining your personal brand you will be able to sell yourself and your abilities better in an interview. It’s all in the preparation.
Look at it this way, you are about to start playing a very important game, the game of “getting the job”. This game is similar to many others. It has rules, a playbook and there will only be one winner. Just as every game starts with a good playbook, strategy and coach, so will this one. For example, let’s consider your resume one of the tools used to win the game. In other words, your resume and other tools (i.e., cover letter, your presentation style, brag book, sales plan) make up the ball you toss, kick, or catch that helps you score enough points and win the job.
In an effort to assist you, our team of recruiters designed the Career Center to give you the tools necessary to win a job in medical sales. We hope the information provided will give you an advantage in this competitive job market.
Let’s get started:
- Career Planning: In this section you will find information on career planning, entry level requirements and searching for a job.
- Personal Brand Strategies: In this section you will find information on developing a personal brand through resume development, your image, interviewing, brag books and 30-60-90 day plans.
- Career Transitions: Learn how to get a job in medical sales or switch jobs within the industry, and what to do if you are downsized.
- Career Networking: Learn more about social networking and career organizations.
- Industry News: Keep up with news in the medical and pharmaceutical sales industry.