Global Edge Recruiting
Job Title: Marketing Manager- Rheumatology / Orthopedics
Location: New York City, NY
Hours: 40 hours per week.
Salary: USD $80000 / Year
Our client is a manufacturer of a leading non-surgical treatment for several types of orthopedic injuries, primarily injuries related to the knee and back. Through analyses and corrective measures, their innovative product line assists patients with pain caused by these injuries. More than 50,000 patients have already benefited from this product worldwide. In this role, you will call on primary care, internal medicine, rheumatology and orthopedic surgery physician practices.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing local sales and marketing strategies and tactics to meet agreed company objectives within budget.
Base salary: $80,000 on up depending upon experience.
- A business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Consumer healthcare experience is an advantage
- Client-side experience is a must, agency-side experience is an advantage
- Experience in all aspects of developing, maintaining and delivering on marketing strategies, advertising, and PR campaigns to health care professionals and medical consumers
- Strong media planning, buying and placement experience – ATL and BTL
- Good command of direct-response campaigns through off-line and online media channels
- Managing creative and copy development
- Strong analytical skills ensuring on-going media mix optimization
- Experience in managing external media, advertising, digital and PR agencies
- Technical marketing skills and organization/planning
- Proven experience in quantitative and qualitative market research
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Formal presentation skills
- Persuasiveness, adaptability, innovation and judgement
- Decision-making, multi-tasking, and collaboration
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
Responsibilities: • Contributing, developing and coordinating all local marketing plans and strategies in line with corporate objectives • Ensure the effective customization of company’s brand within the respective markets in alignment with overall Corporate Brand and due consideration to local context and culture • Adjustments to US market of all marketing collaterals supporting the patient journey • Working with the corporate Global marketing on development of any additional marketing materials when required
Education Requirements: Bachelor's degree or higher
Experience Requirements: Experience in healthcare marketing.
Desired Skills: Marketing
Qualifications: A business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification Consumer healthcare experience is an advantage Client-side experience is a must, agency-side experience is an advantage Experience in all aspects of developing, maintaining and delivering on marketing strategies, advertising, and PR campaigns to health care professionals and medical consumers
Travel/Sales Territory: Regional
Benefits: Full benefits including: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
Date Posted: 2019-08-12
Valid Through: 2019-12-31
Global Edge Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Global Edge Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.