|Note||Will be in the office typically 3 days a week|
|Salary||Base 150K+ on up depending upon background plus commission. Total package 200K|
This position has been filled. View more job opportunities
Our client is a leader/developer of OEM components for MRI, radiology and x-ray products. They are seeking a Director of Sales and Marketing to lead the sales and marketing efforts to hospitals and clinics that utilize medical imaging. The Director of Sales and Marketing is responsible for the direction and management of all sales and business development operations, including revenue generation, market competitiveness, strategic customer relationship and development, and distribution and sales channel activity. The position includes responsibility for the development and growth of a national sales team. Experience working with OEM, independent representatives, and medical imaging, radiology/imaging sales a plus. 30% of the role will be in sales with the remaining 70% of the role in marketing and management responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field, or the equivalent experience plus 10-12 years of related experience.
- 3-5 years experience working in, or interfacing with, clinical applications.
- 3-5 years experience in selling medical product to hospitals, clinics, or private practices.
- Highly developed organizational, planning and management skills.
- Proven experience in building sales channels and teams.