Director of Sales and Marketing, Medical Imaging OEM, Milwaukee WI

Archived: Position Filled
Posted 3 months ago

Job Features

Job IDN101US
LocationMilwaukee WI
NoteWill be in the office typically 3 days a week
SalaryBase 150K+ on up depending upon background plus commission. Total package 200K
Travel25%
TerritoryNational

Job Description

position filled

This position has been filled.  View more job opportunities

Our client is a leader/developer of OEM components for MRI, radiology and x-ray products. They are seeking a Director of Sales and Marketing to lead the sales and marketing efforts to hospitals and clinics that utilize medical imaging.  The Director of Sales and Marketing is responsible for the direction and management of all sales and business development operations, including revenue generation, market competitiveness, strategic customer relationship and development, and distribution and sales channel activity.  The position includes responsibility for the development and growth of a national sales team.  Experience working with OEM, independent representatives, and medical imaging, radiology/imaging sales a plus. 30% of the role will be in sales with the remaining 70% of the role in marketing and management responsibilities.

Requirements:

  • Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field, or the equivalent experience plus 10-12 years of related experience.
  • 3-5 years experience working in, or interfacing with, clinical applications.
  • 3-5 years experience in selling medical product to hospitals, clinics, or private practices.
  • Highly developed organizational, planning and management skills.
  • Proven experience in building sales channels and teams.

View more job opportunities

Interest in Position? Submit Your Info Below

To apply, please fill out the form below. We look forward to reviewing your information. If you have any difficulties submitting this form, you can email your resume directly to our staff at info@globaledgerecruiting.com. Please submit your resume in MS Word or PDF format. We cannot accept resumes in Dropbox or other formats. We look forward to reviewing your information.
  • Accepted file types: doc, docx, pdf, rtf, jpg, gif, png, txt.

Apply Online