|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Salary||$90-110K depending upon background. Benefits include health insurance, dental, vision, vacation and more.|
|Territory||West of Mississippi River|
|Other Acceptable Locations Include:||Denver, CO; Dallas, TX; Seattle, WA; Phoenix, AZ; San Francisco, CA|
This position is responsible for working closely with Area Manager, and Clinical Specialists, to develop new and existing accounts within the Apheresis market. The Regional Account Specialist will be responsible for promoting the organization’s novel technologies in the West Region while using consulting skills to develop long term account relationships and exceed FY growth goals. This important treatment is used for high risk patients with elevated LDL-cholesterol and Lp(a) levels who are refractory to established drug therapy. 50% travel is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college, university or equivalent;
- A minimum of 10 years sales experience in the Medical Device industry with a preference in the apheresis market or equivalent.
- Ability to travel a minimum of 50%.
- Experience working with related equipment and/or test equipment or instruments strongly preferred.
- Experience in the practice of hemodialysis, blood technology and/or apheresis is preferred.