|Salary||$110 K base on up depending upon experience. Additional commission 30K at plan and uncapped|
Our client is a specialty pharmaceutical company that specializes in helping those with rare disease states. For those with sleep disturbances this company offers help. We are seeking a pharmaceutical sales representative to call on general practice physicians in the state of Alaska. Ability to travel 75% is required as this is a large territory.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Medicine, Nursing, Health Sciences or related field, with strong academic record.
- Account management, institutional sales or sales management experience
- Specialty pharmacy and reimbursement experience a plus.
- Orphan drug experience a plus.
- Experience in pharmaceutical sales calling on general practitioners. Specific sales experience with Sleep Specialists and Psychiatrists a plus.
- Ability to work independently, provide local expertise, as well as respond to sales and strategy direction
- Ability to travel easily throughout Alaska (approx. 75% travel)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to adapt within a dynamic environment