|Salary||$110 K base on up depending upon experience. Additional commission 30K at plan and uncapped|
Our client is a specialty pharmaceutical company that specializes in helping those with rare disease states. For those with sleep disturbances, this company offers help. We are seeking a pharmaceutical sales representative to call on general practice physicians in the state of Washington. Ability to travel 50% is required as this is a large territory.
- BS/BA degree required
- 5+ years of specialty pharmaceutical sales experience required
- Experience calling on general practice physicians a plus.
- Reimbursement experience preferred Orphan Drug or Rare Disease experience preferred
- Account Management or Institutional experience preferred
- Ability to work independently, provide local expertise, as well as respond to sales and strategy direction
- Ability to travel easily throughout Washington (approx. 75% travel)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to adapt within a dynamic environment