|Job Category||Executive Level - Sales and Marketing|
|Salary Range||Base salary negotiable with additional compensation in bonus plan|
Due to growth within the US market, our client is seeking a National Sales Manager. This position can be based anywhere in the United States. The position will require 75% travel. The position will manage sales representatives in the United States selling a laboratory diagnostic test for the equine market. This requires a strong knowledge of the veterinary industry with a background in sales management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences, Marketing, or Business required
- 3-5+ years of experience in sales management.
- Must have prior experience selling veterinary products to veterinarians (Professional level equine products a plus)
- Small animal and large animal veterinary sales background required.
- Ability to understand clinical information/outcomes and discuss this information with veterinarians.