Our Client is seeking a dynamic and experienced sales manager to grow and develop opportunities nationally in the specialty areas of rheumatology, gastroenterology and infectious disease. Through the sales of infusion services, this individual will perform sales presentations to private practice physicians, along with universities and hospital based prospects. The effective sales manager will meet sales objectives through contract negotiations and developing sustainable relationships with customers. This self-starter is able to leverage a history of proven sales ability, displaying network and industry experience within a range of medical specialties. This is a great opportunity with a growing organization within a high growth industry.
Job ID# B101
Location: Charlotte, NC
Special Note: Candidates can reside in any major US city, but must be located by a major US airport.
Salary: Generous salary ($100K+) with great bonus potential and benefits package.
Travel: 50-75% Domestic
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in pharmaceutical sales (specialty areas of rheumatology, gastroenterology and infectious disease) or home infusion sales.
- Outgoing personality with relationship development skills
- Excellent oral, written and group communication skills
- Outstanding ability to prepare and present executive level presentations
- Proven contract sales success is required
- Significant travel is required
- High motivational and persuasion skills, proactive; Can do approach; Takes ownership of situations