Top Ten Interview Bloopers
10. Wear a blue tooth in your ear during the entire interview to make you look important.
9. Start crying if the base salary is too low.
8. If you forget your resume, just make things up.
7. When asked about your current job, explain how the company you currently work for stinks.
6. During a ride day with another rep, change the radio station in his/her car without asking or start singing the theme to Monk. “It’s a jungle out there!”
5. When asked why you are not currently employed, inform the interviewer that you have been on a year long sabbatical traveling the world.
4. Bring a resume typed in Courier New font so that it looks like it was done on a typewriter.
3. Wear flip-flops
2. When the manager asks why you are looking for a new position, tell him you “need something to motivate you to get out of bed in the morning.”
AND THE NUMBER ONE INTERVIEW BLOOPER IS…
1. Pull out an energy bar and start eating it during the interview.